Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blog Update

Well for anyone who's been paying attention, it's been quite awhile since I last posted on here. The reasons are simple enuff, between work & family I've just been very busy, and the only internet related activity I've been able to keep up with is my youtube account, which itself can be quite a time drain. But I do plan on stopping in at least once a week to blog about whatever pops into my head, along with making some of my vids available here so u don't have to tread through the youtube waters to see what I've been up to.

I would like to let everyone know that my political stuff (videos & blogs) will probably be fewer and farther between, there are a few reasons for this but the 2 most important are that I feel that between my blog posts, my few articles I've written for another website, and my videos, I've said about all I can without being redundant, and he other reason is that I have found a better hobby than talking, blogging and making vids about politics, and that hobby is prepping.

Now I've been into prepping for awhile now (almost 2 years) but seeing the way things seem to be going in the world right now, my prepping efforts have been stepped up quite a bit, and that change in my life is being reflected in both my blogs & my YT videos. So I hope for any of u out there that stumble across this, that's something that your interested in hearing about.

I've already made several vids on YT about the prepping aspect of my life, and I'll be posting those on here as well for anyone interseted.

Anyway, that's it, appreciate u checking out my blog.

Take care & shoot straight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment