Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank you

Well it's Memorial Day, yet again, and everyone is probably out having a beer, having some freshly grilled meat of your choice, and trying to enjoy the day. With all the festivities going on today I can only hope that everyone stop and realized at least once during the course of the day that today is about more than just getting the day off, and drinking beer.

I hope we all realize that today is the day we need to truely appreciate all the men and women that are now, or ever have served in the military. Today we need to appreciate all the sacrifices that those men and women, along with their families have made to help make our country safer.

These people get up everyday and face things most of us couldn't imagine, and they do it with bravery, and honor.

So today I'd like to say, Thank you. I like you all to know how much you are appreciated, and respected for the things you do. God bless you all, and from my family and myself, again, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment